|Printed from: lesbrockmann.com/services.html
Les Brockmann Music Engineering . Services
Full Service Recording Engineering, Score Mixing & Consulting
Les Brockmann is a Los Angeles-based score mixer whose credits include work for motion pictures, television, theatrical venues, the record industry, and ad campaigns. With over 20 years' experience, Les Brockmann offers a full range of services, from pre-production and tracking to live mixing and digital editing. He has recorded sessions for top clients in the music industry.
Studios & Equipment
- Film scoring techniques, including 5.1 surround
- Computer audio and MIDI: including ProTools HD, Digital Performer, Logic, others
- Consoles: Neve, SSL, Yamaha DM2000, Digidesign controllers, Euphonix
- Can work effectively in any setting, personal studios to commercial rooms and soundstages.
Special Skills & Experience
- Combines contemporary digital and traditional analog techniques
- Comprehensive pre-scoring date services, including file prep, tempo maps, etc.
- Music literacy – reads scores!
- Ultimate efficiency with live mixing using ProTools backup—Walk out of a scoring date with finished mixes!
Recording, Mixing, Consulting
- Remote mixing and mastering with Internet delivery – ProTools HD, Digital Performer, Logic, premium plug-ins, file conversion.
- Hardware and software evaluations and recommendations
- Studio design, installation, and upgrade – technology, acoustics, ergonomics
- Can help select the right studio for any budget and technical requirements
- Experienced specialist in recording acoustic instruments
- Live tracking of orchestras and bands, including mixing live to stereo or surround tracks with multitrack stems.